Self Driling Tapping Screws
|Size||19 to 55 mm|
|Surface Treatment||Zinc Plated|
|Packaging Size||100 Piece Per Box|
|Screw Type||Self Tapping|
HP Self Drilling Tapping Screws Xylan Coated, AS 3566 Class-3 Landmark Fasteners Pvt. Ltd. has been marketing Xylan a Class 3, coating which is an unique anti-corrosive coating system consisting of 3 distinct layers which combine to exceptional proction:-
- A mechanically deposited Zinc alloy coating giving excellent galvanic protection.
- A chromate conversion coating to passivate the zinc alloy, further inhibiting coating loss.
- An aluminium filled polyster coating with good all-round corrosion & long -term weathering resistance.
'HP' Xylan coated self-drilling screw marketed in India by Landmark Fasteners (P) Ltd. are easily recognized by their silver grey appearance with 'HP' mark on the head & with a high performance corrosion resistant coating & conforming to AS 3566 Class 3 having following:
- Better driving performance because of smoother, harder finish.
- Effective sealing of roofing sheets/cladding & reduced corrosion with an improved black non-conductive EPDM seal
The black seal remains elastic in temperature extremes & will not breakdown & allow water entry.
The AS 3566 is a Standard established by the Standards Associations of Australia to specify the requirements for a self-drilling screws to be suitable for use in steel and timber.
It clearly specifies certain criteria that a suitable fastener should meet. One of the most important criteria of this standard covers the corrosion resistant requirements fo a self-drilling screw.
Self Tapping Roofing Screw
|Size||19 mm 25 mm 35 mm 45 mm 55 mm (Length)|
- Tough design
- Resistant against rust
- Flawless finish
Self Drilling Fasteners
|Size||19 mm, 25 mm, 35 mm, 45 mm, 55 mm, 68 mm, 75 mm (Length)|
|Usage/Application||Used to secure wood, plastic, metal and brick together|
- High durability
- Easy to use
- Smooth surface