Product check analysis:
Approx. Rs 1.2 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Size||19 mm to 55 mm|
|Surface Treatment||Zinc Plated|
|Screw Type||SELF TAPPING|
"HP" Self-Drilling Screws Xylan Coated, AS 3566 Class-3
Landmark Fasteners Pvt. Ltd. has been marketing Xylan a Class 3, coating which is an unique anti-corrosive coating system consisting of 3 distinct layers which combine to exceptional proction:
1. A mechanically deposited Zinc alloy coating giving excellent galvanic protection.
2. A chromate conversion coating to passivate the zinc alloy, further inhibiting coating loss.
3. An aluminium filled polyster coating with good all-round corrosion & long -term weathering resistance. 'HP' Xylan coated self-drilling screw marketed in India by Landmark Fasteners (P) Ltd. are easily recognized by their silver grey appearance with 'HP' mark on the head & with a high performance corrosion resistant coating & conforming to AS 3566 Class 3 having following:
1. Better driving performance because of smoother, harder finish.
2. Effective sealing of roofing sheets/cladding & reduced corrosion with an improved black non-conductive EPDM seal
The black seal remains elastic in temperature extremes & will not breakdown & allow water entry.
The AS 3566 is a Standard established by the Standards Associations of Australia to specify the requirements for a self-drilling screws to be suitable for use in steel and timber.
It clearly specifies certain criteria that a suitable fastener should meet. One of the most important criteria of this standard covers the corrosion resistant requirements fo a self-drilling screw.