Greenhouse, Botanical garden, Playground, Roof of swimming pool, Partition, Interior, Various kinds of compartment, Subway stations, Terminal roof, Shopping center, Canopy Roof of conventional market, Ceiling of industrial factory, Various kinds of connected routesFeatures & Benefits
- Both sides UV absorption layer : For excellent weatherability.
- Impact Resistance : 200 times higher impact resistance to Glass and 50 times higher impact resistance to Acrylic sheet at same thickness.
- Light Weight : The weight of sheet is one forth of monolithic polycarbonate sheet and one sixth of Glass and thus, it is possible to endure to maintain light weight and solid structure.
- Heat Insulation : Heat insulation via the air channel maintaining high visible light transmission rate.
- Flexibility : Easy to process, bend and install saving construction cost.
Approx. Rs 1,000 / Sheet(s)Get Latest Price
|Thickness of Sheet||3 mm|
Onduline sheets are manufactured by impregnating organic cellulose fibres with bitumen under high temperature and pressure. The sheets are pre pigmented with special purpose resins. The impregnation of colour into the sheets is done using patented techniques that enable the sheets to retain their colour over a longer period of time even under harsh conditions. The patented manufacturing process ensures uniform bitumen penetration into the sheets providing an excellent dimensional stability to the product and thereby preventing delamination.
Onduline sheets offer the following benefits :
• Excellent waterproofing characteristics
• Can be used in extreme climatic conditions
• High insulation and sound absorbency values
• Resistant to corrosion-does not rust, rot or become brittle
• Light weight- 6.4kg per sheet of 1.9m2 area
• Can withstand wind speeds up to 192km/hr.
• Does not break during transportation and installation
• Available in a range of environmentally sensitive colours.}
• Excellent colour retention
• Requires minimum maintenance
• Contains no hazardous chemical
Applications of Onduline Roofing Sheets :
• Second Home
• Club Houses
• Building Facia
Approx. Rs 450 / NumberGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Number|
|Dimensions (LxW)mm||54"x 16"|
|Manufacturing Technique||Cold Rolled|
|Area of Application||Residential & Commercial|
|Thickness of Sheet||0.50 MM|
|Overall Width (mm)||54"|
|Material Grade||Stone Coated|
Approx. Rs 70 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Square Feet|
|Features||Durable Coating, Corrosion Resistant, Tamper Proof, Water Proof|
Laminated Rooflite are a specially formulated, UV resistance fabric laminated extruded plastic sheets, developed mainly to enhance the beauty of the roofs. These sheets are available in various natural design an patterns like forest, jungle, flowers.
• Capable of withstanding long term heat exposure
• Weather resistant
• Excellent clarity which improves natural light transmission
• Light in weight and ml maintenance
• Easily cut with saw, nailed and screw
• High impact resistance
• UV Stabilized
• Termite proof and fungus resistance
• High chemical resistance - Moisture absorption only 0.008%
• Excellent heat and sound insulation
• Available in 3 ,4 and S ft width .
• Length is custom made ( Standard 50 ft and 82 ft)
• Thickness between 1 to 3 mm
• Cladding of Main Gates of the Bungalows
• Terrace garden
• Parking lots